Relax with this tranquil compilation of eighteen pieces by master composers from the Classical period to the present day.
Featuring easy to read, simplified arrangements for Piano, these soothing pieces fromtheClassical, Romantic and Contemporary eras will give you the perfect opportunity to unwind at the Piano.
Includes: Hoppipolla the theme from the Planet Earth TV series, Into The West byHowardShore and Weather Storm by Craig Armstrong, both in simple arrangements for the first time. From the mesmerising beauty of Adagio for Strings to the peaceful meandering Six Feet Under theme, therewillbe something to relax and induce calm, even in the most stressed.
1. Adagietto (Symphony No.5) [Mahler, Gustav]
2. Adagio For Strings Op.11 [Barber, Samuel]
3. Any Other Name (American Beauty) [Newman, Thomas]
4. Canon In D [Pachelbel, Johann]
5. Clair De Lune (Suite Bergamasque) [Debussy, Claude]